I am a true native of this beautiful state of Colorado! I started Bella Notte Weddings and Events because I believe in love above all else and everyone's unique ability to express their love. Because of that I have been truly blessed to have been a part of so many beautiful couple’s weddings!
I love and care very deeply for all of my couples and have built some amazing relationships that have gone long past the wedding. I am a romantic at heart and helping a couple infuse their wedding with details that reflect their personality and love for each other, and making sure the wedding day goes as planned, is a passion and a mission for each and every wedding. I have been incredibly fortunate to be able to work at something I truly love and hope to share that passion with you!
A few special things about me:
• I believe in spending evenings with friends and family in our beautiful backyard.
• I have a serious addiction to beautiful glassware and stemware - I have a glass for any drink you could possibly want!
• I love a good wine (Pinot Noir is my fav) and love visiting wineries on my travels.
• I believe the most romantic spot is ... Mackinac Island, Michigan! With no motorized vehicles allowed and waking up to the hooves of horses, you feel like you have gone back in time!
• I have been known to get teary eyed at first looks, when I send the bride down the aisle, first dances and father daughter dances.
• Nothing surprises me when it comes to toasts, I’ve heard it all!
• My job never feels like work, never gets old and I alway feel a twinge of sadness when it is all over.
Now I want to learn more about you! Call me at 303-601-9479 or send me an email at email@example.com and let's talk about how my experience and passion can assist you in making your wedding day a memorable day!